Senior Landscape Architect opportunity
25 August 2016
Position: Senior Landscape Architect
Start Date: TBC
Phone: 020 7736 9761
We are a design-led, independent firm of landscape designers and consultants specialising in a broad range of professional landscape design services. Established in 2004, the practice has a diverse workload of high-end private and commercial projects both in the UK and internationally.
The practice is growing and we require high-calibre, senior landscape architects to join our team of talented designers.
Applicants must satisfy the following criteria:
- a landscape architect with chartered membership of the Landscape Institute or currently studying for Pathway to Chartership;
- minimum of 2 years postgraduate professional work experience in a landscape practice in the UK;
- accurate, dependable, well structured and able to work well under pressure with good time and task management skills and an excellent sense of humour;
- experienced in client-facing skills with potential for client development;
- ability to cope with dynamic deadlines;
- experienced in managing and mentoring junior staff and motivating project teams;
- proven and demonstrable experience in drafting complex construction drawings;
- required to co-ordinate and work closely with other local and international architectural and design consultants;
- possess excellent oral, written and graphic/visual communication skills;
- experience of running high-end projects from inception to completion, demonstrating experience in masterplanning, landscape design and graphic capability;
- full knowledge of key software including Vectorworks Landmark, AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite. Other 3D modelling and render experience greatly desired;
- ability to travel internationally to monitor and manage project phases.
Please send your CV (maximum 3 pages) and examples of key work, showing the range of your skills, as a pdf (maximum 6-8 pages) to Charlotte McDonald, Studio Manager at the email address below.
020 7736 9761